To date, 7 models of cases have been approved by the BVT for the transport of hazardous materials by road, rail, waterway, sea and air transport. They can contain 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10/14 Li-ion batteries, for a maximum loaded weight of 10 kg.
The aluminum box comes from our “intensive use” range ref: 408350-1, external dimensions: 400 x 300 x 180 mm.
Technical characteristics of the aluminum box:
– Extra-hard, anti-corrosion and non-magnetic aluminum alloy construction,
– Assembly of the box by spot welds,
– Rigidity ensured by aluminum crimped profiles (upper and lower part of the body and edge of the cover),
– Circular and angular reinforcement ribs,
– Lid mounted on stainless steel hinge, and retained by 2 riveted straps,
– Silicone rubber gasket, incorporated under the cover: dust and water spray tightness,
– Stacking corners in cast aluminum, riveted,
– 1 PVC wrapped carrying handle, spring-loaded, riveted,
– 1 sealable and / or padlockable latches or receiving an optional lock.
– Operating temperature: from – 40 ° C to + 70 ° C.
– Resistance to aluminum fire classified M.0 according to AFNOR (A.M. of 08/28/91 annex 21)
– Packaging classified IP 51 according to DIN 40050 and approved ATA 300 for air transport.
Plastazote foam cushioning.