The FERMANT 40 NC 2M-T serves to seal thermoplastic tubes. It is used wherever small batch sizes or pilot batches are to be sealed in a rational manner.
The impulse time and contact pressure are continuously digitally selectable and can be adapted to the thickness of the type of tubes used in each case. The tubes are passed through form bars before sealing. Two lifting magnets provide the required contact pressure and guarantee reliable sealing of the tubes.
This tube sealing device is also availble in stainless and acid-resistant stainless steel.
The advantages at a glance:
• Constantly even contact pressure
• Infinite adjustment of the sealing process
• Usable for the most diverse types of tubes
• Can be adjusted without any trouble to the most diverse tube lengths
• Test and/or small-series production
• Cosmetic articles
• Medical and pharmaceutical products
• Veterinary products